Monday, January 7, 2013

Patience

Sometimes I don't have enough patience for Mr. B. Tonight was one of those nights.

He wanted the Cherokee alphabet. I didn't get around to that one. I think he wants to make a Cherokee dreidel. It's a long story. 

And he also wanted the address of a one R.H. Fulton. The details are fuzzy. Apparently, he owned R.H. Fulton Pipelining in Lubbock, TX. He even gave me a partial street address. Kinescope. I Googled all of those items and came up empty. The only thing I found of real interest was this. I couldn't find any street named Kinescope in Lubbock. Maybe I didn't look hard enough but it was one of those days. After I told Mr. B I couldn't find anything about the company he asked if there was anything about Mr. Fulton's mansion. I told him millionaires don't usually have their address readily available online. 

Sometimes when I'm going through the hundreds of cards of Mr. B's I get a little scared of being in his world. It's a weird place. 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's better to be allowed a peek into a world like Mr. B's though. That way you can coast the rim of surreality while still being able to pay your bills with money instead of leaves from various trees ^^

    I love/hate that google is around these days... it makes it easy to search for these things Mr. B brings to you, but it's that much harder to NOT get sucked down the rabbit hole- Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete