Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hat

Mr. B had a baseball cap made awhile back. It's a white cap with light blue embroidered letters. It says:


POLYGRAPH TEST MACHINE ALTERNATIVE USE 
EXPERT BELL HOLE BLOW-UP TEAMS

He was very proud of it when he first got it. He didn't explain it, he merely took it off, angled it my way and gave me that familiar look that says: "See? Makes perfect sense. Need I say more?"

He paid someone money to make that hat. I wonder what they thought of it. 

I also wonder how many other people out there have a "collection" of Mr. B suggestions and letters.

Some of the Native American tribal councils around the country must have a file box or two. I'm fairly certain the FBI has one. I know for a fact that The Department of Public Safety sent him a cease and desist letter a few years ago...along with a box that contained an impressive array of his index cards he had sent them over the years.

He showed me the letter. It was signed. By some big wig. In ink.

His biggest complaint was that they sent all of his ideas back to him. "Prolly didn't even read 'em."

I don't think Mr. B likes his ideas coming back to him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment